Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Jackets

Have you ever bought a beloved accessory and then realized that you need to buy an outfit around it? I know, I know... it should be the other way around, but what can I say. I'm always finding myself in this predicament after a shoe or purse shopping expedition. My newest purchase happens to be a gorgeous yellow purse and my predicament is finding a new spring jacket... without breaking the bank. So, I've searched all over and have found an assortment of little beauties in all the price ranges. Can you pick out which ones are the deals?













  1.  $148.00 The Limited, Almost Plaid Trench
  2. $27.99 Target, Double Breasted Jacket, Navy
  3. $39.50 Old Navy, Bell-Sleeve Swing Jacket
  4. $158.00 The Limited, Safari Belted Jacket
  5. $49.50 Old Navy, Belted Trench Coat (comes in navy too!)
  6. $298.00 J. Crew, Icon Trench
  7. $148.00 The Limited, Zebra Print Trench
  8. $ 19.99 K-Mart, Modern Print Car Coat (I can't believe it either!)
I love these side by side comparisons! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I love the KMart one! Auntie Mikie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too... the only down side is that it doesn't have any lining (contrary to the description online). The lack of lining also makes it very hard to get into a small, the only size left at my local K-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call Auntie Sandy, maybe she can find another size at her Kmart. Love, Auntie Mikie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of proud of myself for liking the lower priced ones better even before I saw the price tag. I guess my daily trips to Target are wearing off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin