Monday, March 16, 2009

Cornbread

Ridiculously Easy Recipe!
Get ready for the most delicious and easy recipe for cornbread...

so easy I could pretty much tell it with pictures.











Ingredients

2 boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
1 box Jiffy Yellow Cake mix
1 cup milk
3 large eggs
1/3 cup oil

cinnamon

Directions

Using a whisk (by hand), mix all ingredients together, except for cinnamon. Pour batter into 9x13 greased cake pan.






Sprinkle cinnamon and swirl in gently using whisk. Bake at 335 degrees F for 35 min.








Enjoy with some butter or how I like to eat it, with some syrup for breakfast.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica!
    I lost my old copy of your recipe. I've made it already once and the kids thought I was crazy serving dessert with dinner. I have a small crowd coming over for Easter dinner and thought this would be perfect for our meal. Glad to find it here on your blog because when I searched for it online the recipes were all slightly different. For being so simple, it's surprising how many versions there are. Yours is the best I'm sure! Cyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin