Monday, March 2, 2009

Good Gardening Books

This morning I answered a question in (probably a little too much) detail and realized that I have learned a lot over the past year since I began gardening in my little garden. I owe most of my knowledge to the books I have collected.





Gardening in Michigan can be found for all of the states and is incredibly helpful for any gardener. I like it a lot because I need a schedule to remind me of what to do when. It is divided up in sections such as "Annuals", "Perennials", "Lawns", "Bulbs, Corms, Rhizomes, and
Tubers", etc.... each section is then divided into months. Very reader friendly with lots of pictures too.


The Eyewitness Gardening Handbooks are great because they have lots of great pictures. I use them when I want to shop around for new plants. Good amount of care details. These can be found for very cheap at Amazon. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin