Friday, March 6, 2009

"Faith Reflects the Glory of Man"


Recently, after a moving marathon, Estevan came home with an assortment of artwork from his mother's home. He showed me this painting and I instantly fell in love. Just about every member of his family has an example of this type of work and I've always admired the simplicity. The intensely bright colors, usually primary, add character that you just can't find in the run of the mill prints.

I'm really hoping to get this re-matted and framed so that I can put it up over the mantle in our living room (on one of our green walls). Maybe some really great, loving, wonderful husband could do that for my birthday ;)

Wouldn't the painting look absolutely perfect when paired with our Kozlow, Matador painting? Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin