Friday, March 6, 2009

Scrapbook pages

Not feeling too good lately, have a very long and drawn out cold. I'm ready to start feeling better already! The real kicker is that I have to work today and all weekend too... bummer. One thing that always makes me feel better, or at least brighten up my mood for a little while, is looking through my scrapbooks. I thoroughly enjoy scrapbooking great memories and these are examples of my favorite pages, thought you might enjoy looking at them too...


Obviously I need to get back into the swing of scrapbooking again, seeing as how this last page is the last page I've completed and that was back in June! I can hardly wait till this economy gets back on track so that I can afford my scrapbooking addiction again. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin