Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Garden shots

April showers.... er, March showers?.... bring May flowers. Through all this rain, this day really is quite nice. It's edging on 50 degrees here and the garden is looking more and more green everyday.

I'm starting to have garden envy, everywhere I look I see little shows of purple crocuses, yet mine are yet to even show a flower bud.


Some of my hyacinths are looking a little bigger than others... at least I think that these are hyacinths. Not really sure of what the previous owners left for me. I'm just hopeful that they will look better this year than last years pathetic display.




My sedum are looking lovely as always, getting bigger and more beautiful every day.

You should compare this picture to the one I took on February 17th.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin