Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve

I can hardly believe that it is already December 24th. This year has flown by for Estevan and I. Just one year ago we had no idea that we would have sold our house, gotten new jobs, and moved clear across the country. 2009 has been one heck of a year for the boy from Michigan and, generally, a run-of-the-mill kind of year for the girl from nowhere in particular.

This Christmas will be the very first year that Estevan hasn't celebrated Noche Buena with his family in East Lansing. It will be just the two of us for this beautiful night before Christmas. I will be making a small meal for us.... steaks, arroz con gandules, and apple cake. We will also be Skyping with the family up North, fun fun!

To all my readers, I wish you love, laughter, and peace. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin