Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh what a day

Can you believe Christmas is less than a week away?! I'm so happy to see Mary and Joseph on the last row of houses going up to the manger.




This day is also special for me because today marks the day of my first official date with Estevan 7 years ago. He drove 4 hours up from MSU to take me out to see a movie during our winter break from school... sure it was only Alpena, MI at the Royal Knight theater, but it was better than eating in the cafeteria at Langdon Hall or going to house parties in East Lansing.

December 19th was also the date that he proposed to me 5 years ago. We had spent a wonderful day together Christmas shopping, going out to dinner, and driving around our neighborhood looking at all the Christmas lights. He proposed to me on one knee in front of our own Christmas tree. So sweet and simple.


I love you honey! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin