Thursday, December 3, 2009

Snowballs

It's going to snow tomorrow in Houston! They are actually expecting 2-5 inches tomorrow, crazy. This will be the very first time that I'm hoping to NOT have a snow day. I just spent an hour or two making snowballs for the students that I've been teaching for the past week. I stuck a marshmallow on a lollipop stick, dipped them in melted white chocolate (using a spatula to help) and then rolled them in shaved coconut. Really sweet and really delicious!

I gave these to my students a few years back in Michigan in honor of the first snow of the year. Now these are in honor of probably the only snow of the year down here in Texas.



Perfect little individual treats for kids.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie; glad you got the piecrust cutters! this is a great idea for the little ones. They are fortunate to have you for a teacher!! Stay safe. Love, Auntie Mikie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin