Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Thank you to all my readers for your patience in this time of blogging drought here. I have been quite busy cooking, entertaining, eating, drinking, playing games, and traveling around this past week. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures of my holiday exploits but the memories will last longer than photographs ever could. I wish the holidays could last longer, but I have to admit that I'm very much looking forward to getting back to normalcy.

The holidays are quickly coming to a close and the new year is starting off on the right foot. My New Year's Resolution this year is to be more dedicated. During 2009 I gave up many of the things that I loved because of money, time, motivation, etc.... The excuses are stopping this year! My scrapbooks will be bursting at the seams, my book shelves will collapse under all the weight, my Wii Fit board won't know what hit it, my oven will be begging for mercy, and this blog will document it all. So be prepared dedicated readers, you are in for a treat.

The goofballs in the robes say, "Enjoy your weekend!"
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin