Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Tree 2009

I'm so excited for Friday! Oh heck, even Thursday will be great and I can't wait. All my wrapping is done, I can finally clear off my wrapping table of paper, tape, ribbon, and tags. The tree is looking very full and so beautiful with all those ribbon be-decked presents (I live for wrapping and ribbon). My favorite wrapping job has to be the present that I put together for my sister-in-law Patty, see the picture below. Can't wait till all the family gets here!



Every year, our tree gets a little more decorated. I still remember our first year with only the cinnamon applesauce stars and a few glass bulbs from Target, we didn't even have a star!

I'm finding it very hard to believe that it was only 5 years ago. It amazes me how much we've done in such a short amount of time.... bought a house, got married, graduated from MSU, sold our house, and moved across the country. SERIOUSLY INCREDIBLE!











Three round tins tied together with a simple ribbon.
Easy way to keep everything together.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin