Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Love Mutts

Mutts are quite possibly the best thing ever! Especially when those mutts happen to be mixed with Weimaraner (I may be a little partial). Even though Java has been a handful at times, destroying seemingly inedible objects, being a crate Houdini, and random allergic reactions, he has been one of the best decisions that we have ever made. It is at this time that I would like to make a shout out to the website that brought him to our family: PetFinder. I'm sure that there are oodles of puppies available through breeders but, as I like to say, where's the fun in that?

Save a dog from a local humaine society and I promise that you will be greatly rewarded with a dog that will love you unconditionally for the rest of his or her life.



Seriously, I want one of each!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin