Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Autumn Ideas

I am so looking forward to fall this year! Not only am I pumped to have my favorite pumpkin pie spice creamer (yay!) back on the shelves, but I'm also so excited to experience my first Texas season other than the extreme-heat summer. Fall also means that all my favorite, rich color combinations are back in vogue.



This gourd craft is beautiful but I'm absolutely in love with the wreath it's sitting in!



















This
party invite is so creepy I love it!















Cute and sparkly, what's not to love?










I love everything about
this wreath and display.


























I would love to try this idea
with multi-colored corn cobs
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin