Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Love This Town



Just a little ways away from the 4th largest city in the country is a little shopping/antiques/artsy district called Old Town Spring. It has to be one of the cutest little districts that I've ever had the pleasure of walking around. Just take a look at some of the store fronts. Too cute!



Very creative.



How could you not want to go in and look around? Adorable.








I was wishing that I had an extra $65 in my purse. Good bargain for an oil painting and an old wooden frame in perfect condition!











My Jaw dropped when I saw this little slice of heaven. Fantastic prices in there!






Seriously, the name is awesome.






















Beautiful custom chandeliers and other estate-sized items.



















This a beautifully made sign, it's even fashioned after the artist's favorite piece. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey; you seem to adjusting beautifully to your area, I certainly would love doing a little shopping! Take care sweetie, Love, Auntie Mikie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin