Friday, March 19, 2010

Thompson & Hanson

Yesterday, my good friend, Ashley, and I spent the afternoon outside at a beautiful oasis in downtown Houston.  Thompson & Hanson is a lovely garden center which also hosts a very delicious cafe called Tiny Boxwoods.  Ashley told me that the cafe is always busy with the "Ladies That Lunch" and she wasn't exaggerating!  This cafe was incredibly busy but I can attest to the reasoning: the food was absolutely superb.  

We probably could have spent a few more hours going through the garden center, looking at all the pretty plants and ingenious designs.  Here's some of our favorites....







Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. This post + the 70 degree weather we are having= I need to garden. LOOOVE those pots!!

    LB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin