Monday, March 15, 2010

Out and About

Today was my first day of spring break and what a wonderful day it was!  It's about 75 degrees and sunny.  While enjoying the day at one of our outdoor malls, I found an amazing home store called Z Gallery.  I could have spent all day browsing around, looking at all the beautiful things.  Click on the photos below to shop along with me.

P.S. I don't know what's going with my font either and I'm now waving the white flag of defeat.... Blogspot you've outsmarted me again!
 
Caprise Pilla Holders $9.99 (Holy steal of a deal Batman!)



Cyperus Stems, 6 for $23.70 (Z Gallery has some amazing faux flowers)


Sassolino Pillar Holder $39.95


Twig Coat Rack $139 (I'm going to stalk this one for a sale)


Chloe Vases $29.95-49.95


Ceramic Parrot $39.95 (ridiculous and awesome and at the same time)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin