Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh the many reasons....

I need a sewing machine.  Seriously, NEED one.  There are so many adorable crafts out there lately that I've fallen in love with (like this scarf, or this rug, or this purse) but can't complete because I lack the most necessary component. 

I do have my mom's old singer from the early 80's... but, really?  It's older than I am.  It has no manual and I'm positive that it's never been tuned up or cleaned.  I'm scared to death of this thing.  It's sitting in front of me right now and it gives me the heeby jeebies just looking at it.  So many parts that I have no clue how to use!  I looked up manuals and they cost $15 from a site that I've never heard of and they don't have any photos of the manual.... maybe a rip off site?  It's just too nerve racking and I would just rather get a new, simple machine.  Sound crazy?  Here, take a look at the monster in my living room.....




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin