Friday, February 12, 2010

Stretched Canvas Artwork

For the last week I have been substitute teaching for a high school computers class.... needless to say, I've been doing a lot of blogging around the internet.  Yesterday I found many inspirational ideas for wall decor over the sofa at Julie's beautiful site, BelleMaison.  She always has such beautiful photographs and unique design ideas!  I fell in love with the idea of hanging a stretched canvas piece over the sofa.  Such a statement piece!

Wouldn't it be gorgeous to have the photograph of my little Limelight Hydrangea made into an art piece?  I would definitely tweak it; maybe gray out the background so that the lime color pops.

Here are some websites that I've found where you can download your images and they make them up into a piece of art.  Amazing!









Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin