Friday, February 26, 2010

Hand Soap

Yesterday I had a little shopping excursion to Bath & Body Works to buy some hand soap.  Even though we are on a very tight budget I allow myself this one little indulgence.  In these days of store brand products and waiting to buy till the sales come back, I still go about every other month to stock up on my Coconut Lime Verbena, Apricot Mint, Rain Kissed Leaves, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Brown Sugar and Fig, Midnight Pomegranate, oh the list goes on and on!  I love these soaps.  Seriously, I can't live without them.  

Do you have anything that you still indulge in?  Please share the items in your house that you can't bare to forgo in these tough times.

 

I have to admit, I was a little put off by the newly designed pump and container.  The look is growing on me but the pump will take some more getting used to; it gets stuck and then when I push down harder it forcefully comes out and squirts soap across the whole sink and on my shirt.  Not very nice.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin