Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Outdoor fun!

Warm weather and lush, green grass means one thing in my family: CROQUET! My childhood summer memories are filled with outdoor games and activities. Even though my poor dad usually had to drag me out of the house, I still remember having a lot of fun (not that my teenage self would admit to it).

A couple of years ago I received a vintage set but haven't had a chance to use it yet. In previous years our back yard has been bumpy to the extreme with many bare patches. This year, after many applications of lawn patch, fertilizer, watering, and grass seed, we finally have a descent yard.

Maybe we'll break out the old set for my birthday party.


You can find croquet sets almost anywhere, garage sales, ebay, grocery stores, etc.... I came across a neat online store, Croquet.com, that sells many different varieties and other old-fashioned outdoor game as well.



Plus, check out their logo... so adorable!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin