Friday, May 22, 2009

Beach attire

It's totally swimsuit weather! Memorial Day weekend is soon approaching and the temps are soaring in Michigan. This is going to be a great weekend at any one of the Great Lakes, seeing as how nearly all the state has been having high 70's weather.

I found the cutest website for swimwear through my one of my fave blogs: You Are My Fave. I am absolutely in love with the vintage inspired design from Down East Basics! I am totally going to own my curves (yet, somehow, lack of hips) instead of trying to fit into a bikini this summer.



Suit $26.99






























Suit $26.99






























Top $29.99
Bottoms $19.99

I just ordered this one today, I love the colorful design!
So excited to see how it f
its.







Plus, check out this chic coverup. So cute!














This suit is just screaming for that pair of Ray Bans that I've been ogling for months.

So classicly chic.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin