Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Dad, you were there for me when I was born.  You were there to catch me when I fell, when I walked, and when I talked.

You were there to show me adventure and nature.

You were there to show me the wonders of the world.

You were there when it really mattered.  You gave me the knowledge to help me succeed and to believe in myself.

You were there to give me away to the second man that I ever truly loved.

You were there for me and I know that you always will be.  I love you Dad.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. this is the sweetest post! you and your dad are just too cute-- look at little you! and that you saw the pyramids together... awww!

    ps. thank-you for joining my ornament swap this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin