Monday, August 24, 2009

Triptych art


Triptych art has always been a favorite of mine. It's very modern and good things always come in threes! The space I'm currently trying to find some art for is above our low-lying bed which is in a large room with a vaulted ceiling.

I thought that a triptych art collage would be perfect and they are often easy to find. If you're feeling artsy, you could even make a set using 3 stretched canvases and some paint. I've heard of using leftover wall paint from other rooms to tie everything together; too bad I gave away all my extra paint before we moved! (Luisa, if I show up at your house with 3 canvases at Christmas time don't be surprised.)






Wooden triptych by Lisa at
Artazon.


Colorful triptych by artist Sondra N. Arkin.



A very modern, blue triptych by artist Hannah Biggs.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin