Check out my Globemaster Allium. I saw some very pitiful looking alliums at Horrocks; their leave were half the size and had very small stalks with almost-about-to-open buds. I feel so proud of my monstrousities! In the bottom right you can see my new 'Bonfire' Cushion Spurge and my very leafy Limelight Hydrangea in the bottom left.
Here's my list of perrenials, pictures will come soon when the weather is nicer.
- 3 Cushion spurge (1 of them 'Bonfire')
- 2 Delphinium 'Magic Fountains, Cherry Blossom'
- 1 Delphinium 'Magic Fountains, Dark Blue'
- 1 Delphinium 'Magic Fountains, White/Dark Bee'
- 2 Carpathian Harebell 'White Clips'
- 2 Gargan Bellflower 'Dickson's Gold'
- 3 Thrift 'Alba'
- 2 Mallow
- 1 Foxglove 'Camelot Rose'
- 1 Foxglove 'Excelsior Hybrid'
- Bunch of Creeping Flox 'Candy Stripe'