Before we found out if we were having a boy or girl, we decided to paint the nursery gray and yellow. We love how the colors are bright and cheery while still being gender neutral, this was important because we wanted baby items to be neutral enough to be passed from one child to the next. Check out some pics!
I love walking in and seeing the morning sunlight pouring through the plantation shutters. I finally hung up the hot air balloon mobile that I made for our sweet baby girl.
My dad has made some stacking toys in the shape of a rainbow, cloud, and sun which I will place on the top floating shelf. He's driving from AZ next week to be with us, so happy!
- Wall colors: Valspar Cheerful Hue and Natural Gray
- Crib: Pottery Barn Kids, Hayden
- Dresser and daybed: Ikea
- Swivel glider and ottoman: Best Chair Inc., Dolphin color, bought at Baby's and Kid's 1st
- Floating shelves and book/picture ledges: Ikea
- Crib bedding: Pottery Barn Kids, Harper Gray
- Organizing bins for dresser: Ikea
- Various baskets: The Container Store