Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baby Book

I received our little girl's baby book in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be happier with it.  I searched high and low for the perfect book and finally turned to Etsy.  Then, I found the store of Edna Mae and fell in love with her designs.  She handmakes her covers and designs her pages on heavy card stock of the best quality.  What I like about her books is that they are customizable and easy to arrange however I want because of the three-hole design.  She has even more options on her webpage, www.ModernBabyBooks.com.

 I decided on the gray cover and Whimsy Pink pages.

 The colors are perfect for a little girl!

 I love this page for marking down the milestones.

So many pages for writing down memories.  What you can't see are the pale blue gridlines on each page, handy for staying straight and steady! 

 I placed this in the book already.  I can hardly wait to fly back up to Michigan!

I am going to share a little more about how extremely spoiled I was by my room moms this year.  These blankets were part of the diaper cake that I received.  I was shocked and amazed to see that these are not just any blankets, they are hand stitched and embroidered blankets!  I could hardly believe it when I started undoing that beautiful present; both Estevan and I were blown away by the love and dedication it took to make these. 


Unbelievable details.  I will treasure these!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin