1 pie crust
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves (my own little addition to the recipe)
- Prepare pie crust in dish as directed.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Carefully pour pumpkin filling into pie crust.
- Bake until knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
- Cook on wire rack at least 1 hour before cutting.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Here, try a bite!Pin It Now!