Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Must haves for summer skin

I love finding new things to pamper my skin with, especially during the summer when more of it showing! This post is dedicated specifically to all those good finds at the super market.


Vaseline Aloe Fresh Protecting Body Lotion with SPF 15 is a lightweight lotion that has an added bonus of SPF 15. I know, I'm only in my 20s, but I'm starting to get concerned about the little wrinkles on my neck that don't disappear when I look up. Every morning I put this on all over, it feels so smooth! I love the light smell, kind of like faint gardenia.


If you're like me and normal sunblock feels like you just poured acid on your face and in your eyes then Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion in SPF 30 is your best friend. It doesn't say that it's water proof, but this is what I used on our honeymoon in Jamaica... in JULY! I apply it to my face whenever I go swimming and it doens't run into my eyes or wipe off.
Plus it's oil free and non-comedogenic, too perfect!


For everyday use Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is the perfect face lotion. Goes on light and leaves a silky feeling without being greasy. Makes putting on makeup easy and the SPF 30 protects skin way better than the standard 15 in foundation. Thank you Kaitlin for the sample!



Don't forget your feet! This Pedro Callus Stone by Tweezerman is the best thing that I've ever used on my feet. With a single session I was able to painlessly remove all that thick skin left over from winter boots. It has two sides, one to take down the calluses and the other to smooth everything over. The smooth side can even be used on elbows and knees.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin