Sunday, November 11, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers

I have recently started making my own units to sell on www.TeachersPayTeachers.com.  If you are a teacher and have never heard of this website you need to go to it right now!  Teachers Pay Teachers is the best thing to happen to my teaching career; it is full of beautiful units made by teachers and sold to teachers.  What I love the most is that sellers are just normal teachers and are easily reached if anything needs to be tweaked in their units.  No more white out and crooked copies!  

Go check it out and, while you're there, please go to my store too.  Look at what I have so far, become a 'follower' of my store and you'll also receive notifications when I post new items for sale or freebies.  




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've been linked up with you from the ornament swap. I'm a little surprised to find out I'm swapping with a fellow educator. :)

    I've been on teachers pay teachers before and it seems like a cool site, but I'll have to check it out again. (I haven't been on since I was a practicum students). I'm looking forward to learning more about you through your blog. Hope you're having a great November so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin