Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moving to Houston

It is official: We are moving to Houston, Texas! Estevan starts his new job with The User-Friendly Phone Book company as Internet Marketing Manager on August 10th. We are so excited to start this new chapter of our lives in such a beautiful and bustling city. Did you know that Houston is the 4th largest city? So excited!!!











Update: Our house passed inspection with just a few necessary changes to our track lighting in the basement. Now it's just up to the appraisal to live up to our price. Our realtor said that she would bet her life that this sale goes through. I wish I could feel as stress free and sure as she is!

Please bear with me while we ride this roller coaster of a move. I will try to post as often as I can! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin