Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thinking of Fall

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted anything! Not much has been happening around here... same old, same old. We're thoroughly enjoying the weather but missing the fall colors on the trees. I'm trying to immerse myself in the normal fall things... delicious smelling candles, festive treats (yeah, the Halloween candy didn't quite make it through the month), and pumpkins. Here's some of my favorite things this week:

My favorite fall scents from Yankee Candle Company.
Mulling Spices, Farmer's Market, Spiced Pumpkin, and Be Thankful.




I'm totally going to try to make some Apple Cider Doughnuts, found via Katie Elliot's blog.

Reminds me of Uncle John's Cider Mill in Michigan.













S a i p u a never ceases to amaze. I am completely in love in with the orange ranunculus.













And these little guys are just adorable.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin